Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megan Darling's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Megan Darling's Character Empty
PostSubject: Megan Darling's Character   Megan Darling's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Name:
Spencer Powell

Age/birthday:
October 9th

Race[Vampire,Wizard,Faerie,Mermaid,etc.]:
Witch
Physical appearance:

Spencer is tall and thin, but has an athletic form. She has long brown hair that flows down her back. She has bright blue eyes and straight white teeth. She isnt pale, but she isnt tanned very deep. She is inbetween.
Personality:

Spencer is very nice and generous. She's loyal and a great friend. She can be nerdy and she can be serious. She's playful and sometimes a bit shy. She's a romantic and sometimes can be emotionally deep.

Pets: Spencer's dog Jake is a chocolate lab

Talents: Singing

History:
Born in Texas she is a southern girl at heart but since she moved to stay at the Shadowfalls Academy, she has lost some of her accent. But still the hint of the texan she was born as still remains. She discovered her magical ability when she was around 13, when her anger got the best of her. . . Not a good story.

Other:

Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Megan Darling's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megan Darling's Character   Megan Darling's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

This is good, the picture is very pretty(: You can start roleplaying whenever, just click The Waterfall, scroll, and start a New Topic. The Waterfall is for the "getting ready to go to the school" posts, haha.

Can't wait to roleplay with you!(:
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net

Megan Darling's Character
Page 1 of 1