Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breakfast.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

When Brooklynn had arrived at the banquet hall she smelled the air which smelt of the delicious food. She walked over to the tray rack and took one as she slided it across the desk.
"Hmm." she said to herself.
"What to get?" She leaned over to see the foods and being a vegeterian and all she passed on all the bacon and eggs ect and spotted something that seemed to be a value to her.
"Okay, what can I get you sweetie?" said the lady behind the counter.
"Umm, could I have a salad please?"
"Oh, a healthy eater ay?" she chuckled.
"Im just playing with you. Is that all?" Brooklynn had another look.
"Oh and a bottle of water with a bag of grapes if you don't mind." The women gave her them and placed them onto her tray then Brooklynn slided off the counter and went to look for a table to sit at. She noticed Drew at a table with 3 other cute boys but didn't want it to be obvious she liked him so just walked right past him as she coughed when she got near him hoping to get his attention and maybe offer her to sit with him. She crossed her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Spencer opens the door to the banquet hall, still a bit dazed from her sleep. Walking over to the food line, she picks up a tray and slides it across the desk. Choosing an apple and a bottle of water, since she doesn't like breakfast food.
She makes her way over to the table she usually sits at and places her tray in front of her.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Shaelynn walked in after Spencer, and up to the old woman who was serving breakfast. She smiled at the lady, who smiled back. "Alright, hun, what would you like?" the woman asked. "Can I have the house salad and an extra bag of croutons?" she asked with a smile. "Gosh, how many of you are being healthy. Last year, everyone went for bacon and toast!" the woman teased. "So did I, but I love salad." Shaelynn conversed. "Alright, one salad, extra croutons, which...?" the woman began. "Ranch, pleease." Shaelynn ended. The woman smiled and handed over the pack of ranch. "Thank you....?" she waited for the name. "Call me Susie!" the woman answered. "Susie. Thank you!" she smiled, walking over to the small fridge. She pulled out a lemonade bottle and walked over to Brooklynn and Spencer and plopped down on a seat. "Haha, we're all eating 'healthy'." Shaelynn noted, stabbing a piece of ranch-covered lettuce and shoving it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:42 pm

She looked up and smiled, still chewing a pice of her apple. She swallows and replies, "Yeahh haha, i don't really like breakfast food much anyway"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Shaelynn laughed. Brooklynn was strangely quiet. "Brook, you okay?" she nudged Brooklynn.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Pulling open her saddle bag next to her, she searches for her wand. 'I wonder if they know i'm a witch yet..' she wondered. Failing to find it in her bag, she leans down and grabs her wand out of the side of her boot. "ahh, here we go" she grinned, placing her wand next to her apple and taking a long gulp of water. "So how was everyone's sleep?" she asked the both of them, subtly glancing around the room at the different faces she had yet to see.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Brooklynn took a seat across from Drew next to Spencer and Shaelynn and took a piece of her lettuce and begun to nibble, she then took her bottle of water and turned the lid and placed it on the table and then gripped the bottle and took a sip then secured the lid back in placed. She turned to Shaelynn.
"So what is are first lesson today?" she said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Waving her wand, a holographic schedule appeared in front of her face. "Umm...Math is our first lesson" She waved her wand once again, and poof there went the schedule in thin air.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Shaelynn shrugged. "My sleep was okay." she told Spencer. "And you're a witch..?" she had spotted the wand. She went through her bag and pulled out her schedule and scanned it. "Math. Brook." she told Brook. "Like Spencer's showing you." she turned to Spencer. "I don't think we're allowed to use magic unless it's necessary..." she tilted her head in the direction of a glaring Miss Frost.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Placing her hand on her wand, she replied to Shae. "Yes i'm a witch. Discovered it when I was about 12 or 13." She took a sip of water in between her sentence. "Got a little angry..or a lot of angry..Didn't turn out to well" She shrugged her shoulders "No biggy though" she chuckled a little and as she looked at the table in front of her she saw a hansome boy making eye contact with.....Brook! And she wasn't so ignorant to his existance either. 'Aww what a cute couple that would be' she thought to herself, grinning. She then heard what Shae said and quickly grabbed her wand and shoved it back into her boot. "Ahh..guess i didn't thoroughly (OOC: i think i spelled that wrong) read the rulebook then" She laughed.

Last edited by Megan Darling on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Shaelynn caught Spencer staring at Drew. She acted quickly. She pointed at the water bottle and made a hand gesture, causing the water to spew up out of the bottle, cap and all. "Oh, Spencer, watch out!" she shrieked, hoping she didn't do this for no reason. I mean, if she doesn't have any thing for Drew, then this was pointless... she thought.

OOC: I has food waiting for mee(:

Last edited by seriously? on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Brooklynn jumped up then turned to Shaelynn.
"What did you do that for!!!" she turned over to Drew and noticed him looking.
"Im..So...Embarrased!!!" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

"Ahh!" she jumped up from her seat quickly, but not quick enough for the water had made an explosion on her near whole body. Her shirt and skirt were soaked. "Oh no" she frowned. Her hair glistened with water all over it, and thankfully she had worn water-proof makeup today. Her shirt stuck to her firm stomach and showed the outline of her bright blue bra. She giggled a bit as she looked at herself head-to-toe in the reflection of the decorative mirror beside their table. In a way...She didn't look that bad wet. But definately not a choice to walk around in all day. "This is sort of funny" she grinned, her dimples appearing on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Brooklynn sighed.
"Spencer you okay?" seen as Spencer was next to her the water had got her too.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm

"Yeah i'm fine" she smiled, and moved Brook in the direction of the mirror and giggled. "We look hot wet!" she teased playfully. "Guess we'll have to skip the first ten minutes of math to change" she shrugged, taking her seat once more. "Or..." she looked around to see if any teachers were looking in her direction. She lowered her voice, "I could just use magic to dry us off" she held her wand under the table, but to where Brook and Shae could see it. "How about it?"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Brooklynn grinned devilishly.
"Go right ahead Spencer. Even if the teachers saw It would be no problem for me..." she turned left and right and then whispered to Spencer and Shaelynn.
"One of my unknown talents is also mind erase."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Dang, I did not know there was so much water in that bottle, she thought. Shaelynn looked down at herself, she had also gotten soaked. "Nah, let's just walk around and let everyone stare at us." she laughed. "Alright, but out in the halls." she gestured, standing up.

Drew was watching from the start. He had seen Shaelynn make the water bottle explode, and kept wondering why she'd do that. "Are you guys okay..?" he asked stupidly, still staring at Brooklynn.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Brooklynn grapped a napkin from the center of the table and gave her shirt a quick wipe then looked up to Drew.
"Yeah, were justtttt fine." Brooklynn had made eye contact with him so hard she couldn't snap out of it. Her eyes moved from his and down to his neck where she seen hot blood steaming in his veins. She quickly pulled herself away remembering her dream and now thinking maybe it was true...no theres no way he could be a human in a paranormal school, he wouldn't of got past the gate.
"Umm, Im gonna head to class, Ill cya around?" she smiled and flicked her hair and she caught up to Shaelynn.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Brooklynn wasn't feeling hungry, just worried about the test so she went in the line and got a bottle of water and then sat down at an empty table and layed out her notebook and scanned the pages full of notes from the books she'd studyed from on the previous days and tried to learn the facts off by heart.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Shaelynn walked up to the line. She, opposite of Brook, was starving, and grabbed the usual salad with extra croutons and ranch, lemonade bottle, and apple. As she walked out of the line, she spotted Brooklynn and Andrew. "What?" she gasped. Andrew was sitting ver-y close. A bit too close. She huffed and walked past their table, sitting two tables down in an empty one. She silently tried to eat, but her stomach was in knots.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:40 pm

She entered the breakfast hall and looked at all the people on the tables but alexandra was no-where. She stood on one of the empty ones and put two fingers in her mouth and whistled. "alright guys LISTEN UP. Who knows where alexandra is?" One girl raised her hand. "Um, she left about 2hours ago. Not sure where." Brooklynn bit her lip and headed for the balcony...the only place she could go...even if it was a trip like the twilight movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast.   Breakfast. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Floor :: Entrance Hallway :: Banquet Hall-
Jump to: