Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Zee Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Shaelynn walked down to the mini-cave that was on the edge of the lake. She walked into it, and thought of her bikini, which was turquoise, white, and green striped bottom with a black heart at the top right side, and a matching turquoise top. Her clothes poofed into the bikini, and she guessed her old outfit was sitting on her bed, spread out. She pictured flip flops, in a pearly white, which took place of her flats, and picked her hair up in a high side-ponytail on the right side of her head. She sat in the cave, waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Brooklynn was ontop of the cave as a bat and seen Shaelynn arrived and so she decided it would be more fun to Scare her so she flew over to her face and squeaked and then flapped her wings 3 times causing her to turn back into Brooklynn and she fell on the floor laughing hard at Shaelynns expression.
"Hahahahahaha!!!! GOT YOU!" she pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Shaelynn shrieked and covered her face with her arms. Then she realized it was Brooklynn. "You arse!" she shrieked again, laughing. "I'm gonna go in the water, can you?" she asked, not sure.

Last edited by seriously? on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

ooc: LOL BRITISH arse LOL

Brooklynn stood up and smiled.
"Of course I can go in the water, Im half dark angel...I lived in a blood bath!" she laughed
"Im just kidding...laughlaughlaugh!" She ripped off her black gothic dress and underneath was a purple and orange striped bikini with a cresent moon on the side as a button to keep it together and not fall off. She holded her nose and dived in causing the water to splash all over Shaelynn. She swam around a bit leaving space for Shaelynn to jump in.
"Well...you coming in? I want to talk to you about some stuff and I need all the latest gossip about you and LOVER BOY!" she put quotations around lover boy and mouthed the words very clear.
"By lover boy I mean andrew of course!" she raised one eyebrow and laughed, dragging Shaelynn into the pool.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Shaelynn blushed deeply and jumped into the water. "Nothing. He just.. asked me out for tonight at 5..." she stopped and gasped. "Oh, shiz, shiz, shiz..." she murmured, biting her lip. She stood up, tapped her phone, and looked at the time. "3:45!" she cried. "Gah, I'm gonna be late." she sighed, stepping back into the water.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm

ooc: dude change ur reply back the way it was. u ask me that in the pool! LLOL n why rnt u on msn?
n btw u stepped back into the water LOL
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Brooklynns eyes lit up and she grinned.
"ahhhh a date ey? Shaelynn got herself a boyfriend!" she winked
"Well I don't want you to miss that. Im going to stay here for a bit though, I have alot on my mind but yeah, go ahead!" she gestured her hands directing her to the door.
"I'll cya later. Remeber to call me and tell me all about it. I see a kiss!" she giggled and then swam round some more and looked up to the moon. 'No body understands me.'
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Shaelynn blushed again. "He's not my boyfriend!" she shrieked. "Well, not yet, anyways.." her eyes lit up and she laughed, stepping out the water. "You know me, I need to take a shower, do my hair, etc." she explained. "I'll give you all the details after." she grinned mischievously. "Laters!" she waved, grabbing her phone and running out to her dorm.

OOC: I shall be going back to dah dormies. <3
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Brooklynn turned around and waved and then shouted mmkayy and continued to swim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Zee Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Zee Lake.   To Zee Lake. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Zee Lake.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside :: The Waterfall :: Lake-
Jump to: