Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

History Empty
PostSubject: History   History I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Nicole - Miss (whoever)
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
seriously?
Admin

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Shaelynn walked into History with her notebook and pencil already in hand, she rushed to a seat and plopped down.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Brooklynn took a seat inside near the window at the back and lay her head on the desk as she waited for class to start and end. Mr tenning arrived rather late and apologized as he took a piece of chalk and wrote his name across the board. He then nodded to the class and took his seat.
"I am Mr Tenning if you haven't already met me. Now Im late so we need to hurry up and catch up. We have a new student joining us her name is Alexandra and Just Alexandra as she doesn't use her surname anymore. I hope you welcome her with a warmful greeting and hopefully someone could give her a tour." He directed his hand over to the door as he told her to come in. Alexandra was a beautiful girl at quite a average size for a 16 year old girl. She had long blonde hair with pink highlights and a side fringe covering over half of her right eye. She was quite shy but not afraid to speak up if she needed...what was her race? Nobody knew. She bit her lip as she entered through the door with all the eyes on her and she quickly turned around to face the teacher away from them.
"Soo...where should I sit sir?" she smiled politely as he directed her over to a seat inbetween Brooklynn and Andrew and so she walked over and plopped onto her seat as she threw the bag around the chair and took out a pencil and notepad. She took a small breath and turned to face Andrew.
"Oh hai...um I was wondering since your beside me and everything...would it be ok if you..show me around?" she shrugged down as she asked with a excited expression waiting for a reply.

Brooklynn took no notice of the new girl as she was still thinking of how Ayden couldn't remember ANYTHING from his past life. She budged over as she took the seat and continued to stare out the window.

Andrew turned to her and smiled as he leaned on his elbow so he was facing her.
"Me? Oh sure I'd love too...at break yeah?"
she nodded with a smile of hapiness as she scribbled her name, class, teachers name, date and title into her book neatly...she had rather small printed handwriting but it was incredibly neat and presentable.

Brooklynn looked over and smiled.
"Heya Im Brooklynn but you can call me Brook...your alexandra right?"

"Just alex." she slotted in.
"Oh well alex...nice to meetcha! I guess I'll be seeing you around huh? Your in dorm 318 aren't you?"
"YEAH! Do you know where that is exacally?" she asked nervously

"Yups Its past my dorm and up the stairs to the very end and it is the 2nd door on the right." she smilled and turned back as Mr Tenning had banged his ruler on his desk waiting for the class's full attention.

She quickly nodded as she closed her book and squealed to herself. Yay I've already met 2 extremily nice people on my first 5minutes being here! eeeep."
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Mr tenning got the work ready as he passed out the text booklets.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Brooklynn bit her lip as a question was bursting to come out and eventually...it did.
"So...what's your race?" she asked eagerly.

Alex grinned as she looked back over to Brook.
"Oh Im 2 things. Halfy Halfy." she continued to write down answers from the text book.
"Like what? Im two too."
Alexandra turned over and her eyes glittered as she was really interested now.
"Im half kitsune and half succubus." She grinned devilishly then added on -what about you?-

"Im half dark angel, half vampire...evil all the way!" she giggled and Alexandra knew she was just kidding.
"So what is kitsune and succubus?" she asked cluelessly.

[color=violet]"Haha, a kitsune is michevious and kind at the same time...pretty much a foxs soul and we turn into beautiful humans. Whereas in my case the fox would be my true form. A succubus is more...on the sly side. They are extremily pretty and sexy that all men and even women would fall for me...Im like a demon women and we seduce the people into becoming our slaves." she laughed.
"...(continued) and so we where referred as seductive and enchantive. Are wings and fangs and claws are to help us catch are prey." (her voice went quite michevious now.)
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Shaelynn looked next to her to spot Andrew leaning towards Alexandra and tightened her jaw, sweeping her hair back behind her ear. She tapped on Andrew's shoulder and whispered, "So. Do you want to hang out today during free time or something?" she smiled. "You know, maybe go hang out by the lake or something." she asked casually, biting her lip. The teacher cleared his throat and she blushed, smirking as she turned her head up to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm

andrew turned around to Shaelynn and twiddled with his thumbs.
"That sounds great but In my free time Im going to be showing alexandra round the school...maybe another time?"

The Bell Rung and andrew jumped up with relief. He'll be able to get out of his little situation.

She continued to work and then heard the bell. She turned to andrew and smiled as she waited for him.
"You coming? Brook stay too!" she smiled as she waited for Brooklynn and Andrew to pack away before they left.[/color]
Andrew rushed as he wanted to walk with Alexandra and his heart started to freeze when she was around...he had a tiny crush on her.
Alexandra grabbed his hand and then Shaelynns as they headed to...Science?
ooc: you rp from in the class just cuz i wrote the bells gone thats just cuz Ive finished. You catch up :
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm

ooc: yus science.
Shaelynn frowned, disappointment spreading across her face. She didn't bother to fix it. "Oh.. Alright.." she sighed sadly, picking up her books as the bell rang. She stood up and walked by herself to Science, since Alexandra had already claimed both her best friend and.. er.. well. She was sure she was only a friend to Andrew, but she knew she was beginning to get a crush. What wonderful timing, she thought miserably, stepping through the door to Science.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History Empty
PostSubject: Re: History   History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Third Floor :: Classes-
Jump to: