Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silentness...Do you dare?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Silentness...Do you dare? Empty
PostSubject: Silentness...Do you dare?   Silentness...Do you dare? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Who knows who is waiting for brooklynn...was it all a trick?
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Silentness...Do you dare?   Silentness...Do you dare? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Brooklynn took a deep breath and stopped running as she slowed down her pace into walking and stopped a few steps away from the balcony.
I've been warned about this guy...he's big news...the real deal. I don't think even I can beat him...and i can beat anything with my extra side..........." she took a deep break again.
"I must be careful...it could be a trap but if it's not then alexandra is doomed unless im to late." then she entered to see a misty balcony...full of a evil aura as a shadow stood there facing the moon with a wine glass in his hand and alexandra on his knee.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silentness...Do you dare?   Silentness...Do you dare? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Shaelynn had heard Brooklynn's speech and ran for the balcony, a few feet behind Brook. She hid behind the door and listened.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Silentness...Do you dare?   Silentness...Do you dare? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Brooklynn steps sounded rather heavy now because he'd charmed the balcony to be silent yet deadly. His red eyes glowed as he turned to her and spun round as i saw a girl...alexandra maybe on his knee.
"LET HER GO RIGHT NOW OR..OR ILL HURT YOU BIG TIME!" then she looked to the girl.
"alexandra RUN ITS OK. I'LL deal with him just go!" but she didn't move.
"alexandra?" her eyes twitched.
"What have you done with her!" he laughed.
"Silly foolish girl. Not something i expected from the queens daughter." brooklynn bit her lip.
"What do you no about her!" he chuckled then placed down the wine glass.
"I killed her...im pretty sure i know alot more than you know about her." He took his last sip and threw the girl over the ledge as he stood up and walked closer to her. Brooklynn leaped over to the girl but he grabbed her.
"Not so fast little one. You wouldn't want to kill yourself for nothing would you...i expected you'd sense a fake substitute doll." he moved his finger in a tut tut way.
"...it was a trick? *sighs* I KNEW IT. But why did you kill my mother?" he kneeled down.
"Brooklynn. There is something you need to know about me. But.." then looking over to the door.
"Not right now as you've been stalked...correct shaelynn?" then he clicked his fingers to bring her in.
"YOU FOLLOWED ME???? you read my Private emails?" she sighed. Then struggled to let go.
"Farewell shaelynn." then he picked brooklynn up and flew high high up.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silentness...Do you dare?   Silentness...Do you dare? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Shaelynn widened her eyes as she was pulled into the door. "I didn't - I never.. Didn't mean to.. I.." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentness...Do you dare?   Silentness...Do you dare? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silentness...Do you dare?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fourth Floor :: Balcony-
Jump to: