Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

entering school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

entering school Empty
PostSubject: entering school   entering school I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 pm

as i ran as fast as a human (because i was late for my first day) i suddenly realized i'm a vampire so i started to sprint at full speed. it seemed when i passed through the water fall i came to a dark forest, i finally reach the end and saw the gates i sighed with relief, as i entered the gates of the school my stomach tingled i was actually nerves for the first time. since i didn't know any teachers or lessons to go to i just wondered round waiting for someone to acknowledge me and tell me were to go.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

entering school Empty
PostSubject: Re: entering school   entering school I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Headmistress Nyxx Fang smiled, approaching the boy. "Welcome to Shadowfalls Academy fledgling, you must be Xavier, am i correct? One moment, let me find you a student to give you a tour for your first week at the school." she walked off into the woods then made a call. She returned several minutes later and gestured to the gates. "This way. Wait by the First Floor, a student will pick you up shortly." she smiled warmly once more before returning to her office.
Back to top Go down

entering school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Floor :: Entrance Hallway-
Jump to: