Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potions Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 pm

tongue of bat, eye of newt, tiny dash of maple soot. should i add a gecko tail? no this ain't no fairy tale!
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Brooklynn stopped outside the classroom. And shrugged. "Well, here we are!" she smiled walking away. "Remember to wait outside here after class, the school can get pretty ... well not normal, after class." she laughed. "You can go in yourself right? Just tell the teacher your new and give her the slip... pay no attention to the people who stare, your first impression is the biggest. So don't trip over or anything. Well See ya after class!" she waved running to her class which was only a few corridors away, but she didn't want to be late.
Back to top Go down
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: first class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 pm

as i stepped into the room some of the students turn in their seats to see who came in.
"hi erm... i'm Xavier Blitz" i smiled "i'm new here" i turned to the class looking for a seat
i sat near the window it was quite isolated, so i felt pretty comfortable.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 pm

The teacher was scribbling down things on the board then turned around to face the new student. "Welcome to Potions class! My name is Miss Drew. Take a seat anywhere. Okay everyone be nice to him, you all know how nervous you where on your first day so be friendly." whenever Miss Drew smiled, a warm gentle calm and relaxing aura would spread across the classroom...and Miss Drew smiled alot. "Uhm...Danielle, could you please give out the text books?"

She nodded. "Mhm!"
"And, Aiyden, could you give out the exercise books please."
He also nodded.
"I'll get you an exercise book now, one moment Xavier." she crept into the store room and returned with a purple exercise book which she gave to Lucy. "Pass it down to the new boy." She looked around and waited for everyone to be settled. "Okay, Xavier, put your name on the exercise then put it to the side because we're just studying fo the first half of the lesson...we'll be doing odd bits of writing but not much so if you end up needing a pen, ask me when it comes to that. Okay everyone, turn to page 135 please."
Back to top Go down
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: text book   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 pm

i would write my name on the text book and then i would turn to page 135
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 pm

She opened up her copy and begun to read aloud to the class. "The wound-cleaning potion is an old remedy, used by witches and wizards all over the world. It is very effective on simple cuts and if perfectly made, a good way of starting the healing process within the body.When you have a cut or injure simply apply a few drops of potion on the wound and wait for the reaction. If your skin starts stinging and smoke begins to leak out of the injury, these are all signs of a positive reaction. The pain will slowly fade away to leave the wound swollen. It is then wise to rub on some Aloe Vera crème, which will have a cooling and painkilling effect.If you are lucky, you will only have a red scar the next day." she looked around the classroom to make sure everybody was still awake, then noticed Andrew at the back of the class snoozing. "ANDREW!" she yelled. His eyes shot open as fast as the crack of a whip and he sat up as his mouth opened and he tried to speak. "U-uh ye-ye-yes Miss D-Dre-ew?" his failed attempt to speak came out nothing but a stutter. Most of the class was giggling. "Silence, this is not a laughing matter. Andrew, what must you do if you have a cut or an injury?" he looked around. "Uhm...put a bandaid on it?" Everyone continued to giggle. Miss Drew facepalmed herself and begun muttering remarks to herself. "Headmistress Nyxx Fang's office. Now." Andrew picked up his backpack and scurried out of the classroom and walked the dreadful corridor to the headmistresses office with a fear of what she had in store for him. Miss Drew looked around the classroom. "Sorry about that. So who can summarize that paragraph in simpler terms...about one or two sentences long. She looked for someone without there hand up. "Ah, new boy...come on up here and explain it." she smiled, gesturing her head to the front. "Come on don't be shy."
Back to top Go down
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: explanation    Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 pm

the wound cleaning spell is an old witch remedy made up from:
1/3 bottle of olive oil
1-2 Band-Aid(s)
3 spoonfuls of eucalyptus extract
1 cup of washing powder
it is very effective on simple cuts, slashes and scratches but only if perfectly made, it is basically a short cut to a fast effective and easy healing process inside the body it's wise to rub on some Aloe Vera crème which will have a cooling and painkilling effect.
If you are lucky, you will only have a red scar the next day. "like that miss?"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 pm

She clapped. "Well Done! Return to your seat." she explained over the topic some more before picking up her chalk piece and scribbling down more details. She picked up a stick and hit the board. "Okay, now pick up your pens or pencils and get down the date and title also copy these ingrediants down please."
-1/3 bottle of olive oil
1-2 Band-Aid(s)
3 spoonfuls of eucalyptus extract
1 cup of washing powder- "Okay, once you've finished that read the last paragraph of the Method and how you make these Wound Healing Potions and write it out in your own words, people who choose to be lazy and copy it out word for word will be severely punished. When your done chat among yourselves and wait for the bell."
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Brooklynn left five minutes early to get to Xaviers class in time but arrived to early. She peeked her head through the window and seen him in the middle of the class, she pulled her sleeve up and checked her watch...still 2 more minutes. She saw her friend in there and started waving then some how tripped over her own two feet making a loud bang on the door. "I'll be right back." Miss Drew announced to her class, making her way to the door. She opened it up to find Brooklynn lying there. "Brooklynn! Why aren't you in class, and what are you doing there making loud banging noises, disrupting my lesson!" she yelled very strict, helping me up. "I'm here to collect Xavier... but I was a little early and I tripped bu-" she was interupted by the sound of the bell, as everyone pushed there chairs backwards and headed off to there next class. Miss Drew shook her head and made her way back into the classroom. "Okay, your all dismissed. Good Job Xavier today." she patted him on the back on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: class dismissed    Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 pm

as i walked out i saw Brooklyn " hi so what lesson now" Xavier questioned as i zipped up my bag after putting my things back in.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Brooklynn stood outside the classroom scratching her head nervously as everyone passed her grinning. Way to embarass yourself Brook! Just fall over infront of all your friends! she muttered to herself then saw Xavier. "Hi...We've both got English now but it's been cancelled. So feel free to look around the school." she ran upto her friends. "Hey guys wait up!" leaving him in the corridor alone.
Back to top Go down
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: alone   Potions Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:46 pm

'well that was nice leaving me in a school which i now nothing about all by myself' he thought.
he began to walk through the corridor, " hmm were to go what to do, uh i'm hungry" rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potions Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Third Floor :: Classes-
Jump to: