Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm 674

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm

[Dorm 674.]
Roommates:
*Brooklynn
*Shaelynn
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Brooklynn was still chatting with Shaelynn as they walked up the stairs but quite shockingly Brooklynn tripped over and had scraped her knee. It started to bleed but Brooklynn just shook it off. She looked upto Shaelynn.
"Before you say something and worry, Its Fine! Im a dark angel, we have extreme automatic healing powers."
she grins.
"Thats one of the many talents I have, but you'll probably see more in the future." Brooklynn looked over to Shaelynn and threw her hand infront of Shaelynn.
"Hand?"

Last edited by KrazyKitteh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Shaelynn, no doubt, was about to shout, "Oh my gosh, are you okay!?" but Brooklynn told her to forget about it. She shook her head, still worrying. "Yeah, sure..." Brooklynn stuck out her hand and Shaelynn took it with a smile. "So, bestie, what now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Brooklynn pulled herself up with Shaelynns hand and started to giggle.
"I told you not to worry, Im fine. I guess we should continue?" Brooklynn carried on up the stairs and stopped when she reached the top. Brooklynn watched Shaelynn.
"Hey wait for me please, I got to tie my shoelace, these sneakers laces are a pain in the butt! This is why I tripped."
Brooklynn bended down and took either side of the laces with both of her hands and begun to gently cross them over, then folding them over to create a beautifully presented bow in both of sneakers and then stood up and caught up to Shaelynn. When she had got to the first door she checked the number...noticing it wasn't her one she continued to the second one...again not hers, eventually she arrived at the fifth door and seen in silver numbers carved into the door {674) and then looked over to Shaelynn.
"Hey, were finally here!"
Then she pulled her strap bag from around her waist and over her head till it was fully off her body and into her hands. She pulled the zip along to the other end and then begun to rumage through the bag till she found the key. She fitted the key into the keyhole and turned it until she heard the click. She took the key out and placed it back in her bag then zipped it back up. She thought to herself, no need to put it back on my shoulder since Ill be putting it inside the dorm in a minute. She grabbed hold of her suitcase and dragged it with her as she pulled the handle and pushed the door open. Then she took a peek inside, noticing it was very dark she moved her hand on the side of the door until she felt the switch and put slight pressure on the button which made the light flicker on. She looked around and then stretched, placing her suitcase and strap bag on the ground she turned to Shaelynn.
"So I guess this is it....DIBS ON TOP BUNK!!!"

Last edited by KrazyKitteh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Shaelynn laughed. "Heck no, you got it back home!" she snapped her fingers and her bags flew to the top bunk. "Hey, do you want me to change the room around a bit?" she raised her eyebrows and grinned.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Brooklynn face crosses as she climbs up the bunk bed ladders. Turns over to Shaelynn.
"If you think Im stealing you bed, you thought wrong. Im going to help you unpack!" Brooklynn throws down Shaelynns bags and puts hers ontop. Then sits on her suitcase.
"Mineeeeee I dibbed it! No redibs!" Brooklynn then crosses her arms and makes eye contact with Shaelynn.
"HEY, Wait a minute...did you say rearange the room?" Brooklynn rewinds to what Shaelynn had said and then had a excellent idea.
"I know exacally what to do!" Brooklynn rumages in her suitcase and takes out her sketchpad and a pencil and begins to scribble on the paper a sketch of the room in a different order. She then clicks her fingers and the whole room changes. The bunk beds splitted into two separate beds on both far ends of the room and the window gets made into 2 one over each bed so they can half the room and then she moves her finger so their bags are on their beds.
"That should do the trick!" Brooklynn lumps herself on the bed and yawns.
"Gee, Im tired! Oh by the way, the rulebook says we cant use full magic here so lets keep this a secret!"

Last edited by KrazyKitteh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Shaelynn laughed. "Darn it, I was just going to do that." she flopped down onto her bed. "OH. Here." she took out the manila envelope and bit her lip. "Okay, let's pretend I didn't know." she smiled mischeviously and pointed her finger at the envelope, and then carefully dragged it, as the envelope followed her movements, to Brooklynn. "For you."
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Brooklynn kept her eye onto the envolope and then reached up for it and pulled it towards herself. She was so eager to find out what was inside that she teared up the envolope at full speed and dragged out the letter inside.
She begun to read at quite a fast pace.

"Dear Brooklynn Davis,
Hello I just wanted to welcome you to the school properly so I am sending this letter so that you know where you have to be, what to do, and the basic rules of the school and to get to know your way around. So attached to the back of this letter is a scedule, map, rulebook and a invatation to the welcoming hall where we will introduce all the new students to the older ones so you get to know people and such. I hope you enjoy your stay at ShadowFalls academy and also If you have any questions or comments you'd like to make, then just pay a visit to my office located on the first floor on the oposite side of the main office.
Yours Sincerly
Headmistress Nyxx Fang.

P.S. You are not aloud to use magic on these grounds except for magic class or out of school but not to touch or harm another student, just little magic is nesercery. Come down to my office at 6:34am sharp in the morning to collect your uniforms and bags and badges ect.

Brooklynn folds the letter and places it in her pocket as she takes out the scedule, rule book, map and invatation.
"Ooh, theres a welcoming assembly in 1 and a half hours...we need to get ready if we want to make a good first impression! We still need to unpack too.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Shae watched Brook tear open the envelope and laughed. She slipped her pinky under the flap and slid it. "DANG. OW." She stuck her pinky in her mouth. "Paper cut. Blech." she held her finger, and wisps of smoke covered it like a bandage. "Better." she took out the letter in the envelope and read in familiar loopy handwriting:
"Hello I just wanted to welcome you to the school properly so I am sending this letter so that you know where you have to be, what to do, and the basic rules of the school and to get to know your way around. So attached to the back of this letter is a schedule, map, rulebook and a invitation to the welcoming hall where we will introduce all the new students to the older ones so you get to know people and such. I hope you enjoy your stay at Shadowfalls Academy and also If you have any questions or comments you'd like to make, then just pay a visit to my office located on the first floor on the opposite side of the main office.
Yours Sincerely,
Headmistress Nyxx Fang.

P.S. You are not allowed to use magic on these grounds except for magic class or out of school, but not to touch or harm another student, just little magic is necessary. Come down to my office at 6:34am sharp in the morning to collect your uniforms, bags, badges, etc."
She turned the letter over and found everything. "Oh, yeah, we need to get ready." she looked down at her outfit. "I'm good, I look fine." she took her hair out of her bun and shook her head, running her hands through her hair. "Fringe up, or fringe down?" she asked Brook. Waiting for an answer, she pulled out eyeliner and lined her eyes.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm

[color=cyan]Brooklynn looks down to her outfit.
"Ummm when i transformed it kinda tore my outfit. Im gonna get my black denim mini skirt and the strapless black top with pink skulls on with my big black boots with the little bows on the side, ill have my hair out with my fringe out, eyeliner, mascara as usual and of course my black and pink fingerless skull gloves and the skull barette. That will do me for my outfit. I would say leave your fringe out in my opinion shaelynn." Brooklynn stands up and unzips her suitcase all the way around and then pushes it open. She takes her laptop, ipod, phone out and puts them on her desk whilst she puts the other items in the draws so her suitcase remains with only clothing inside it. Brooklynn walked over to the wardrobe and pick up 20 hangers and then makes her way back over to her bed where the suitcase is and one by one places a peice of clothing on the hanger. Eventually all her clothes she had packed where all on hangers. Brooklynn gave her hands a quick stretch and cracked her knuckles before continuing and then brought all the hangers over to the wardrobe and one by one hung them up only leaving the outfit she had planned to wear for the welcoming hall assembly. Brooklynn closed the wardrobe door and walked over to her empty suitcase closing it and placing it underneath her bed.
"Im done unpacking, going to go change now into this so Im gonna be in the bathroom." Brooklynn checks her watch and notices she had been 30 minutes already meaning only 1 hour remaining until they have to leave.
"It takes me like 45 minutes to get ready so I better hurry up and get changed!"
Brooklynn grabbed hold of the hanger with her outfit and popped the makeup in her pocket, throwing the hanger onto her pinky and the outfit over her shoulder.
"Ooops almost forgot my brush!" She ran over to the drawer and took her brush and placed it in her mouth as both hands where full. Then opened the door to the right of Shaelynns bed and locked the bathroom door as she begun to get ready.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Shaelynn smiled. "Okay." she got her bag and unzipped it. She took out her favorite fuzzy turquoise pillow and laid it on her bed, her Pooh Bear teddy bear ger mom gave her when she was 8, and her laptop, Samsung Caliber, and phone charger. She plugged everything in after searching for outlets, and walked over to the closet, grabbing a handful of hangers. She took them and sat down on her bed, sorting through the clothes that she had to hang, and those who could be folded. After hanging up everything, she began to fold the remaining clothes and sort them in the dresser next to her bed. There was a chest at the feet of her bed, and she decided to place her shoes in there. Nikes, ballet flats, sandals, normal sneakers, converse, all of them place neatly inside. She placed her makeup bag on top of her dresser, along with her laptop. She retouched up her makeup, and slipped on her fishnet fingerless glove onto her left hand, since she was a leftie. She grabbed a couple bracelets and through them on the opposite hand, then realized the metal would interfere with her mermaid powers, so she changed them to her left hand also. She checked the time, they had less than half an hour left. ""Brookziiiiie, hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Brooklynn came out of the bathroom looking absolutely fabulous. She walked over to the wardrobe and opened it up and then threw in the remaining hanger. She checked her watch and noticed that they only had 15minutes left.
"I think we should leave now. The hall is pretty far away." Brooklynn then took her shoulder black leather bag and stood outside the dorm waiting for Shaelynn with the key then realised she forgot to give Shaelynn the key so ran into the dorm and walked over to the wardrobe. She then rubbed her hand across the top of the wardrobe until she felt a metal object and pulled them down hearing the jingling noise of the keys hitting together. Brooklynn walked over to Shaelynn and put out her hands with the keys in them.
"The purple one is the dorm key and the blue one is for the bathroom. I'll meet you outside." She clicked her fingers to her and threw the keys on her bed as she made her way outside.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Shae grabbed the keys and stuffed them in the small purple over-the-shoulder bag she was bringing, along with all the letters from the manila envelope. "Kay!" she shut the lights, locked the door, and followed Brooklynn.

OOC: I think we should wait for a few more people(:
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 pm

OOC:Yeah dont continue yet because where going to da openin welcome fing so we need more ppl ovs
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Brooklynn makes her way up the stairs from the welcoming assembly, taking out her ipod nano from her bag and gently plugged both earpieces into her ears and hit play. Unaware of her surroundings Brooklynn bumps right into a boy student coming the opposite way and so Brooklynn fell to the ground. The boy leaned down to her.
"Oh my god, Im so sorry, are you ok?" lending out a hand. Brooklynn took his hand and he pulled her up.
"Im ok, I should of been more aware of where I was going. It's not your fault." She wiped the blood off her leg with the tip of her glove and took out the ipod and put it back into her bag incase it got anymore damaged.
"Well I best be going. Got to head to dorms."
"Ohh yeahh, me too." he replied awquardly. [color=cyan] She was pretty embarrased and shy now and begun to bite her lip. But forced herself to spill.
"Uhh, I didn't catch your name?" indigo]]"Ohh, Im Drew. Drew Pike." he brushed his fingers in his blonde emo hair with brown tints in and did a cute little grin showing his lip pierce.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Shaelynn ran upstairs, seeing as all the darn people ignored her. She was looking down and ran full speed into someone. "Oh, woah, sorry." she stood up and found she had run into Brook. "Oh, hey Brook, hi....?" she looked at the boy, confused. She looked sideways at Brooklynn, raising an eyebrow, and mouthed, "Ooh..."
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Brooklynn was now bright red as she'd been pushed right into Drew Pikes arms. She pushed herself away and begun to stutter facing Shaelynn.
"T..t..this isn't what it looks like! Where just friends, we happened to bump into each other." She turned to Drew.
"Im sorry...I...i got to go!" Because of all the falls Brooks precious necklace seemed to have fallen on the floor and Brooklynn had left without noticing and Brooklynn ran straight into her dorm, grabbed the key and lunged herself onto the bed. In a little ball she sat there holding the pillow tight extremily embarrased.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Shaelynn stared at Drew. "Mmk. Right." she gave a sly half-smile and walked past him, not noticing Brook's necklace on the floor. She pulled out her key and opened the dorm, finding Brook holding a pillow. "Awwe, Brook, I was just messin' with you!" she ran and put her arms around Brook. "I'm sorry if I embarassed you!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Drew was about to walk off until he felt him foot on something bump so bent down to have a look, finding Brooklynns necklace but not knowing where Brooklynn was he took the necklace and decided to keep it with him until they rebumped into each other. Then he stood up and caught up with some roomies.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 pm

OOC:Out to the corridor. <_<
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Brooklynn turns the arm around her into a hug and she lets out a high pitched squeal.
"OH EM GEE, he is so cute!!!! and really nice too, oh and..." as Brooklynn is talking she moves her hand down her neck but stops to feel her necklace is not there...she looks down and screams.
"OH MY GOD, Shaelynn!, my necklace.....its...ITS GONE! How is it...." Brooklynn has a flashback to the ground when they bumped into each other.
"Oh...DREW!" Brooklynn jumps up and takes Shaelynns hand as she drags her right the way back to where the necklace should be. When they arrive Brooklynn lets go of Shaelynns hand and lunges to the floor, searching so much with her heart pounding extremily fast but the necklace was no where to be seen. She Walks over to Shae then drops on her knees and bursts into tears.
"Shaelynn...Its...Its gone."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Shaelynn nearly started crying herself. "Oh, Brooky, it's okay, maybe Drew picked it up?" she suggested, yet doubted it.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 pm

"He didn't see it fall so he wouldn't guess it was mine. Some horrible shop lifter has stolen it. No wait! Maybe someone returned it to lost and found! But I can't go now, we need to goto sleep! Well I am, Ill see you tomorrow Shaelynn. Don't get caught If you stay up!" Brooklynn hugs Shaelynn again and then makes her way back to the dormitory.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Shaelynn grabbed her turquoise girl-boxers and a gray tank, and ran into the bathroom. She quickly changed, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and brushed her hair. She stuck on a headband to keep her fringe out of her face for now, and ran back to her bed, grabbed her laptop, and sat cross-legged on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm 674 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm 674
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next