Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm 674

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 pm

HeadMistress Nyxx Fang brings Spencer up to Dorm 674 and knocks politely at the door before she enters.
"Hello girls, this is your new roomate, her name is Spencer Powelle. I hope you girls make her feel welcomed."
She then pats Spencer on the back and directs her inside as she gives her some items.
"There is your dorm key, keep it with you at all times and here is a welcoming packet which includes a rulebook, scedule and other sorts of things. Take your belongings inside and you may unpack...there is a spare bed inside next to Brooklynn." Mrs Fang then leaves the room as she shuts the door delicatly.

Brooklynn finishes writing her email and then closes her laptop and turns to the newgirl.
"Oh hey, my name is Brooklynn Davis and thats Shaelynn Mae. Your Spencer right? Nice to meetcha!" she gave her a wink and then smiled.
"Hey Shae, come on over here!"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Shae closed her laptop and walked over to Brooklynn. "Hmm..?" she murmured. "Oh, hey!" she smiled at the new girl. "Spenc..er..?" she clarified.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC So sorry im here!

"Uh yeahh Spencer Powell"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Brooklynn smiled.
"Umm well, make yourself at home!" she moved her hand over to the spare bed next to hers.
"Ill help you unpack if you like?" she offered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Shaelynn nodded. "Well, I'm sure we'll be good friends." she grinned, standing up. "Don't mind me, I'm working on my website." she laughed, returning to her laptop.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Brooklynn rolled her eyes.
"You and that website of yours." she giggled then turned back to Spencer.
"So?"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Shaelynn scrunched her eyebrows together and stuck out her tongue, murmuring, "Nyeh." She sweeped her fringe back into her headband (that thing ALWAYS falls!) and opened up Photoshop.

OOC:LOL. I am though. xD On the layout. ;3
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Mrs Fang knocked and then peeked inside.
"Im sorry girls but Spencer needs to come to my office for today to fill in some application forms she forgot to sign and seen as she missed the welcoming assembly, thats quite a problem...come on Spencer."
She and Spencer left to the office leaving Shaelynn and Brook alone.

"Umm, Okay Shae, do you mind if I get a shower first?" Brooklynn asked going over to her dresser and taking out her matching leapord print pjs and scrunching them to her chest.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Shaelynn closed her laptop and placed it on her dresser. "It's..." she looked at the clock. "10 pm. We should be in bed by now." she shouted to Brooklynn. Shaelynn picked up her covers, and slid inside, leaving one leg out. You know, those moments when your in bed, and it's really hot so you take off your covers, but then a couple minutes later you get cold, so you put them back on? Shae realized sticking her leg out cured it, so she went to sleep like that. Clutching her pooh bear (pfft. yes, she sleeps with her pooh bear. her mom gave it to her before she died) she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Brooklynn sighed.
"Umm Shaelynn, you aint getting a shower?" Brooklynn grabbed her pjamas and walked over to the bathroom, closing and also locking the door behind her. She placed her pjamas neatly onto the toliet seat (closed of course) and then begun to get undressed leaving her old clothes in a pile on the floor ready for the washing basket.
She then stepped into the shower and quickly washed herself and her hair. When she had finished she grabbed a towel and placed it on the floor to stand on so her feet didn't get dirty off the floor after just showering and then took another and begun to dry herself completely and then she grabbed her pjs and got into them. Grabbing a bobble from the cupboard above the sink she tied her hair into a high pony and unlocked the door and came out. She looked at Spencer.
"Hey, you can jump in if you like, the water is nice and cool." she smiled as she headed over to her bed and opened up the drawer and took out her ipod nano as she put in each earpeice carfully and listened to some hot tunes."
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Brooklynn looked at Shaelynn sleeping and tiptoed to her bed quietly trying not to wake her.
She slides into the quilt and turned onto her side near the dresser with one leg out as this is how she slept. Brooklynn reached over to her lamp and switched the lights off.
"Goodnight Shaelynn." she whispered hoping not to wake her and then she sneaked out of her drawers a hello kitty teddy bear hoping that Shaelynn doesn't see it as that would be totally embarrasing and then eventually fall off into a deep..deep..deep sleep.

ZZzZZzzzZZZZ

'Hey Brook...There is something I have to tell you.
What is it Drew? *blush*
Im a human!
*gasp*
Really! No wonder I fell for you!
Huh?
Im half vampire, not just a dark angel, no one not even Shae knows that and I have been attached to you for your blood!
Well I only want the best for you...drink! *shows his neck to her*
*lunges and drinks too much he dies and drops to the floor*
Mwahahaha pathetic mortal!'

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Brooklynn shooted up screaming, heart beating 10 to a dozen, sweating like a turkey at thanks giving. She breathed heavily and looked around.
"Oh, it was only a dream...what...what just happened?" Brooklynn checked the time noticing it was 4:30pm.
Looking over to Shaelynn hoping she didn't wake her up.

Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Shaelynn shot up out of bed, screaming. "What, what happened?" she panted. "I was screaming 'cuz someone was.." she looked at the time. "Four.. thirty.." she yawned, streching. "I'ma take a shower." she got up, grabbed her under-stuff, and uniform, and went into the bathroom. She took a shower, waited a bit to dry, and put on her uniform. She then threw on her socks and black flats, brushed her hair, and pinned her sidefringe behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Brooklynn looked to Shaelynn.
"Sorry for waking you, I had this dream, well nightmare and what happened was Dr...nevermind, Its not important." Brooklynn stood up and waited for Shaelynn to go into the bathroom and then took her uniform out of the wardrobe and got dressed, brushing through her long black hair and then she put the straighteners into the socket and waited for them to heat up. In about 20 minutes 'BEEP' they where ready. Brooklynn put down the brush and picked up the straighteners, tapping either end of them making sure they where heated up properly and then gripped a piece of her hair and straightened through them so her her was no longer wavy after the shower. She packed her schoolbag with her books and stationary and then sat on her bed and opened up her laptop.
'Username : xBrookyBby
Password : ******'
She signed onto MSN and had recieved 2 emails in her inbox so she clicked on the mail icon and waited for the page to load, she then scrolled down the page and clicked on the first email.
'Dear BROOKLYNN.
You are in love with a mortal am I correct? Your a vampire right? You want his blood more than life itself. You don't care nothing for him just his blood! Im right aren't I?'

From UNKNOWN USER 574.
"Huh...How does he/she know my secret nobody knows...who is he/she and...how does he know about my dream...Its not true...just my mind messing with me unless its another dream." She clicked onto the next email.
'Dear BROOKLYNN,
Why do I know your secret? Well I know everything dear, and I know about your dream because I am your dream and I will come for you one day...In the forest you got away easy, but not again. I KNOW you know who I am and I will kill you just like I did to your mother.' Brooklynn screamed and cried like crazy, leaving her laptop open she ran out of the dorm to anywhere.

OOC: Btw the figure we seen at the forest was the one who killed her mum that time thats why she was determined, this is how you found out cuzzer de email.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:41 pm

OOC:kkkkk.

Shaelynn watched Brooklynn run out the dorm through the mirror. "Brook!" she started to run, but stopped. She walked over to the laptop and froze, reading the email. "Oh.. no.." she thought back to the dream she had a few nights ago. She hastily shoved paper and books and pencils into her schoolbag, stuck on her badge, locked the dorm door, and raced after Brooklynn, who was heading for thenurse's office. She sped up, trying to reach Brooklynn. "Brook!" she shrieked. "Brooklynn!"
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC you guys im soooo sorry. i had a dentist appointment lol
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:40 pm

OOC: Haha,it's fine. We took a break. Are taking a break.. I dunno. LOL.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:40 pm

OOC: Oh hey, welcome back. We took a break. at the nurses offic
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm

OOC: megan r u the megan from palace?
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC Ok i have a question lol ..why would you wake up at 4:30 in the evening o_o. WAIT is PM the morning for yall? oh my gosh this is so cool ha thats like after im already home from school for two hours! now 4:30 am would make more sense for me haha
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm

OOC
and yes im the megan from palace (: im in desire
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC: Megan...go on pally plz D:
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC: i am on noww.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Brooklynn got to her dorm and took out the key as she slotted it inside the keyhole and opened up the door. She ran inside and grabbed her blazer and pinned her badge on and then went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Her eyeliner had seemed to have smudged because of her crying along with the mascara and not only that but her hair was a mess! Brooklynn washed it all off and redid it carefully and then brushed and straightened her hair once again. She checked the time and it was 5:55am and so went outside her dorm and locked it as she placed the key back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 pm

She got up from her bed, rubbing her eyes gently and grabs her phone from it's charging place on the nightstand and checks the time. "Hmm" she groans slightly while pushing the covers back and standing up. Raising her arms into the air, she stretches and grabs her clothes and heads to the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Shaelynn walked down with Drew to her dorm, Rachael still knocked out. Shae has conjured up a strong, huge wisp of black smoke to lay Rachael on, and was moving it with her hand to follow them. Drew walked into to dorm as Shae placed Rachael gently on the floor outside for a second. She moved Rachael against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm 674 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm 674
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next